Monday, October 31, 2011

Blog of the Week!

This weeks "Blog of the Week" comes to us from a fellow Spanish speaker, Elder Murillo! Check out his blog "Having A Trial.....Don't Get A Big Head!"!

Lil' Elder Murillo!
In this blog post, Elder Murillo talks about a personal trial he has gone through his whole life and how he has been able to overcome it with the help of our loving Father in Heaven.

"How grateful I am for that trial, and the many others I’ll face, because they will help me be prepared to return to the presence of  my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ and will strength my faith in them!"
-Elder Murillo
He bares sincere testimony that we go through trials to come closer the God and his Son. 


Way good! Keep up the great blogging everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...